Working with Stewart Fraser, we can offer high quality Pyrostyle Integrity and Insulated fire doors and screens.
Stewart Fraser is one of the leading fire glazing manufacturers, with their innovative Pyrostyle products. They use advanced machining technology to produce the finest fire doors, curtain wall systems, metal pressings and profiles.
Here at Office Blinds & Glazing, we offer Stewart Fraser’s Pyrostyle systems – a sleek, luxurious looking profile with maximum glazing and minimal steel framework for a more aesthetically pleasing look. Their products have an impeccable ability to meet the most exacting building design and architectural specifications, and are showcased in some of the most impressive buildings around the UK.
In regards to the fire safety of their products, their systems offer an impressive 120 minute maximum integrity time depending on the design and requirements. All of their products are tested to the new European Standards (EN 1634:1 – 2000) and are available in a variety of different styles.
“The Pyrostyle Integrity and Insulated Fire Rated Fire Door and Screen Systems combines inspirational design flair with performance rated protection for a distinctive solution to your building. Whatever the commercial application from escape corridor to lift lobby or shopping mall; from public area to staircase enclosure or building separation screen, choose the Pyrostyle Integrity or Insulated fire doors and screens for guaranteed inspiration to your building.”
Some benefits of Stewart Fraser’s Pyrostyle E30/E60 series integrity fire door:
• Up to 60 minutes integrity ensuring public safety in the event of fire
•Maximised glass with minimum profiles creating an elegant appearance
• Sleek-look non-rebated frame enabling double action doors for ultimate flexibility
• Stainless steel or mild steel powder coated coloured as standard (other finishes available on request)
• Ironmongery: full height vertical handles or back-to-back through glass handles for a strikingly different design choice and flexibility
• Single, double, multiple sets or fixed screens and glazed over panels
• Up to 3 metres high for architectural impact
• First manufacturer in the UK to meet new EN Standards (EN 1634-1: 2000) for unrivalled guaranteed protection
• Compatible with electric mag-locks and shear locks for access control